To do list:
Acethewolf20 (human oc simple shd)
Zenkon13 (you know what it is eue/chibi)
1. How long have you been drawing?
Since I was able to grab pen/crayon/pencil sooo it's like 20+ years now.
My co-op with digital art started in 2006.
2. How long it takes you to make picture?
It really depends, sometimes it's only 4,5h but it can take even 12h or more.
3. What inspires you?
Almost everything, movies, books, music, real life situations etc. But honestly, mostly it's music.
4. What program do you use?
5. What size canvas do you work on?
I usually work on 5500x5500px and/or bigger.
6. What is the prices of your commissions?
7. What drawing tools do you use?
Wacom Intuos CTH-690 and mechanical pencils if it goes to doodle on paper.
8. Can I Draw your characters?
YES! Of course, go ahead! I really love fanart *u*
9. Do you mind if I colour one of your sketches?
Do I look like walking coloring book? Untill it's not your character answer will be only one, no.
10. Can I edit one of your pictures or turn it into a base, or trace it?
Please don't do that. It's like suicide.
11. Can I use your art for something personal?
Go ahead, if it's only for a personal use I don't see any problem with it. You can save it on your computer, learn from it by redrawing (but never post that), use it as wallpaper, print it on paper for yourself or your friend but never, NEVER make money from it.
12. I found your work posted on another site without credit, what should I do?
Well, normal thing for me lately...if you can comment on the drawing to tell the user and viewers that the work is by Natsuakai and put there link to my gallery. Simple thing which some thieves don't understand.
13. Can you draw for me?/Do you take requests?
I would love to but I don't have time...
14. Can you help me with things?
Send me note and I'll see what I can do.
15. Do you have other accounts?
Yeees, it's shared one with Yaeko, which you can find here: YaekoKanashimi
1. Where are you from?
Poland. West Pomeranian.
2. Do you take any school of art?
Nope, I'm self taught. When I was 14 my mom signed me up for art lessons which was on, only once in a week but...they told me things which I already learned by myself x'D
3. Do you have a persona?
I'm literally a mix of Hiryu and Okami so I can tell I have sorta two of them.
4. Are you a furry?
Nooo I'm not.
5. Can we be friends?
Please do not ask this, friendship isn't something what I can give you just like that, it needs ages to grow.
6. Can I talk to you?
Sure thing, I won't bite even if it might looks so.
Digital Artist / Hobbyist / Gamer / Streamer / Godzilla, dragons, Pokemon and wolves fan / derp